The admission process is intended to be personal and informative for all prospective families.
Families are encouraged to visit the school for a tour of the campus and talk with our admission staff. Appointments can be made by contacting us via E-mail at email@example.com
Application and Required Documents
There is no application deadline, but it is recommended that the admission process be initiated early on. Applications are accepted on a space available basis throughout the school year. Please note that there is a 'joining fee' due to initiate the admission process and cover administrative costs.
Along with the student application form, you will be asked to provide us with certain documents.
- Recent school report translated* into English (The original will be kept by the school).
- Birth certificate attested** and translated* (See the original; a copy of the original will be kept by the school).
- Valid student passport and valid student residence visa (See the original; a copy of the original will be kept by the school).
If the residence visa is still being processed, then the passport must show the immigration entry stamp.
- Four photographs.
- Copy of student's Emirates Identity Card (Both Sides).
- For a child registered on the mother's passport: a copy of the father's valid passport is required.
- Guardians who wish a child to use the school bus should give a clear address and indicate the location of the residence with a cross on a map provided by the school.
Guardians are encouraged to supply a Google map.
- Letter of parental approval if the child is repeating the same level (If the parent requests from his child to repeat the same level).
- Vaccination certificates (See the original; a copy of the original will be kept by the school).
- Complete the school's medical form.
- Complete the WebSchool waiver form.
- School transfer certificate attested** and translated* (The original will be kept by the school).
- End-of-year report attested** and translated* (The original will be kept by the school).
Translated to English or Arabic where necessary by an official translator in the UAE.
- For GCC countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman) should be stamped by the relevant ministry in that country.
- For West European countries (German, France, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Luxemburg, Denmark, The Uk, Ireland, Belgium, Poland and Holland), Scandinavian countries (Finland, Sweden and Norway), American countries (USA, Mexico and Canada) and Australia must be stamped by the authority that issued the certificate (the stamp of the school that issued the report card, the stamp of the hospital that issued the birth certificate ets.)
- For Other countries the certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the embassy of Qatar in that country. (We will keep the original school report or the translated certificate).
Students applying to enter Grades 2 and above sit for diagnostic tests as part of the admission process. Upon completion, the diagnostic tests are marked and a decision upon placement is made by the school.
Appointments for diagnostic testing can be made via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+971) 4 399 9444
Admission decisions are made after careful evaluation of the candidates. Results of diagnostic testing and previous school records are considered on a case-by-case basis. Additional criteria for admission include motivation, social and emotional development, willingness to work hard, and the ability of ISC –Dubai to accommodate the needs of the candidate.
Please note that, in order to complete the registration, the above mentioned documents should be presented upon initiation of the admission process in support of the application. A final admission decision cannot be made without this information.
Once accepted and the required fees paid, a place for the student is reserved.